Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing and Showering
- Assistance With Personal Hygiene
- Help to Get Dressed
- Meal Preparation
- And More
- Arrange Activities
- Organize Mail/Pay Bills
- Diet Monitoring
- Transfer Assistance
- Escort to Appointments
- Escort to Religious Services
- Reminding Clients To Take Meds
- Oversee Home Deliveries
- Estate Planning
- Book Appointments
- Safe, Reliable, and Safe Door-to-Door Transportation
- Run Errands
- Trips to Pharmacy
- Attend Community Events
- Visiting Family And Friends
- Escort to Movies/Restaurant
- Escort and Pick-Up for Out-Patient Surgery
- Lawn Services
- And More
Hospital/Facility Sitter Services
Companionship for the patient during long-term admission
Care for stroke patients and assistance with rehabilitative services
- Can range from a few hours of care provided on a one-time basis to overnight or extended care
- Respite Care is temporary release care for the primary caregiver.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Helping clients with memory deficiencies get through activities of daily living.
- Wound care
- Trach care
- Medication Management
- Disease Management
- Foley Catheter
- IV Therapy
- Ventilator Care
**These are just a few of the nursing services we offer. All services are provided by a licensed professional nurse or registered nurse. All nursing services are under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and as required by nurse practicing law.
Specially prepared packaged to fit the needs of the client
- Wellness Program
- COPD Program
- Post-Stroke Program
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Program
- And Many More
We are your in-home care respiratory specialist.
Our home health care in Macon, Georgia recognizes the importance of managing respiratory diseases and has developed a training oversight to help clients manage conditions.
We educate individuals with chronic respiratory diseases to improve their quality of life and decrease healthcare costs. We also help patients stay at home while providing continuous care.
Our aim is to improve better health outcomes for chronic conditions.
- Diagnosis of Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Congestive Heart Failure
- COVID Recovery
- Pre- and post-discharge education from a registered respiratory therapist and registered nurse
- Successful transition from hospital to home
- Medication education and management
- Educate on respiratory diseases, ventilators, oxygen, trach, vest, dpi, pep devices, and anything involving respiratory
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Weekly patient visits customized to their specific needs
- Engage in diagnostic evaluation, treatment, and control of deficiencies and abnormal function found in the patient’s respiratory system.
- Early intervention to reduce future ER visits and hospital readmissions
We currently serve Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Wilkinson, Peach, Monroe, Jones, Baldwin, and Twiggs.
GET IN TOUCH
For further inquiries and concerns, feel free to contact us at your convenience. Send us a message by clicking here.